Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Zionist Destiny

Zionist Destiny


Further to Zionist Criminals – Why Do I Love Osama and Racist Ross Nelson’s Confession Zionists Israeli F 18, apache helicopters, tanks, cruise missiles, navel gun ships and other ww3 equipments attack kindy and school kids, frail old women and civilians. Thus in a way, they are providing enough justification of Hitler’s past action. The longest running concentration camp with a stamp of infinity is located inside the occupied Palestine. This slow motion Israeli holocaust in Palestine is more painful than Hitler’s one.

Zionist Marcus Hiam is following Israeli Zionists too! He went to Iraq as a mercenary and god knows what else he did over there! I do not subscribe to his fascistic ozcabs. That’s why he is spreading lies about me behind my back. I think, most of Zionists deserve gas chamber. I say this by observing their actions and behaviour.

Faruque


--- In NSWTDAFORUM@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy" wrote:

Re: [nodesto] Love letter from Faruque Ahmed


I received this post from the Moderator of Ozcabs Marcus Hiam and I take the liberty to on forward it to our other taxi forums of which I have occasional interest in.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are wasting time and effort bagging Faruque, he has everybody running scared of going to court for Racial Discrimination, especially in Victoria. He has already taken a radio broadcaster to court and us average blokes are worried about losing all to him. I've had him banned from Ozcabs a few times and He's back again, spreading his venom and filth about anyone and anything, there is even a post in Indy media which has MY name on it full of racist crap directed at him. I can prove it wasn't me who made the post as I was actually in Iraq at the time working as a contractor and had no internet access at the time of the post, that has been officially investigated and proved.
The guy is a Viper.

Do yourself a favour, leave him alone.

Regards,

Marcus Hiam
maxitaxi@...
marcus.hiam@...


Good Judgment comes from Experience,
Experience comes from Bad Judgment.

Source: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/NSWTDAFORUM/message/3931

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home